Grace In Action
Our core mission is to declare the Good News about Jesus Christ through the "Message of the 2nd Thief" on the Cross. We accomplish this mission by encouraging believers to enjoy the fullness of love, joy, peace and freedom that is only found in walking in our Heavenly Father's Grace, which is sufficient for us. We teach this foundational truth that is clearly found in God's Word. God equips believers for ministry in the "marketplace" just as He equips those involved in full time Ministry. By discovering your gifting and using it for God, life becomes the "Great Adventure."
2nd Thief Ministries is made up of multiple components that provide platforms to teach, encourage and deliver the 2nd Thief message to God's people.
- To declare the love of Jesus found at the Cross.
- To proclaim the fullness of joy found by receiving Jesus into your heart.
- To make known the peace that comes from embracing the teachings found in God's Word.
- To encourage the freedom found in living each day in the power of God's Grace.
2nd Thief Ministries exists to encourage believers and seekers alike to experience the fullness of freedom and the supremacy of the love of God that is only possible through faith in Jesus. In Him, we are made complete.
2nd Thief Riders
Are you looking for adventure? Well, head out on the highways and byways with the 2nd Thief Riders, the motorcycle outreach ministry of 2nd Thief. If you ride, ride with purpose and share the Good News of Jesus Christ. Check out the Rider's Ministry Here.
Statement of Faith
The Bible is the inerrant and infallible Word of God, that it is His Holy and Inspired Word, and that it is the supreme and final authority on matters of life. 2 Timothy 3:16-17 NKJV
- In one God, eternally existing in three persons—Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Matthew 3:16-17; John 1:1-4 NKJV
- Jesus Christ was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary. Isaiah 7:14; Luke 1:30-32 NKJV He led a sinless life, took on Himself all our sins, died and rose again, and is seated at the right hand of the Father as our mediator and advocate. Hebrews 10:12; Romans 10:9; Colossians 3:1; 1 Timothy 2:5; Hebrews 1:3 NKJV
- That all men everywhere are lost and face the judgment of God, and need to come to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ through His shed blood on the cross. Heb: 9:27 NKJV
- That Christ rose from the dead and is coming soon. Acts 1:3; James 5:8 NKJV
1 Corinthians 15:1-7 NKJV
Moreover, brethren, I declare to you the gospel which I preached to you, which also you received and in which you stand, by which also you are saved, if you hold fast that word which I preached to you - unless you believed in vain.
For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures, and that He was seen by Cephas, then by the twelve. After that He was seen by over five hundred brethren at once, of whom the greater part remain to the present, but some have fallen asleep. After that He was seen by James, then by all the apostles.
The message of the 2nd Thief is the assurance of eternal life through Jesus Christ.
Luke 23:32-43 NKJV
There were also two others, criminals, led with Him to be put to death. And when they had come to the place called Calvary, there they crucified Him, and the criminals, one on the right hand and the other on the left. Then Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they do." And they divided His garments and cast lots. And the people stood looking on. But even the rulers with them sneered, saying, "He saved others; let Him save Himself if He is the Christ, the chosen of God." The soldiers also mocked Him, coming and offering Him sour wine, and saying, "If You are the King of the Jews, save Yourself." And an inscription also was written over Him in letters of Greek, Latin, and Hebrew: THIS IS THE KING OF THE JEWS.
Then one of the criminals who were hanged blasphemed Him, saying, "If You are the Christ, save Yourself and us." But the other, answering, rebuked him, saying, "Do you not even fear God, seeing you are under the same condemnation? And we indeed justly, for we receive the due reward of our deeds; but this Man has done nothing wrong." Then he said to Jesus, "Lord, remember me when You come into Your kingdom." And Jesus said to him, "Assuredly, I say to you, today you will be with Me in paradise."
Calendar of Events
|Sat Aug 06 @ 2:00PM|
Wedding Celebration Art "Smitty" Smith & Paula Dodson